Friday, August 31, 2012

Terrible Twos

What a week it's been. We have had such a great time with Kevin being home. We have been to The Play Place a couple of times, we've been to the mall, the museum and Wal Mart all just to get out of the house and spend some quality time together. It's official that The Play Place is Kensley's very favorite place to be. She loves bouncing in the bounce house and running and playing with the other children there. It brings tears to my eyes to watch her act so "grown". She sleeps allllll night after playing there, until about 7 am and that is MAJOR!!! Just watching her snoozing in her tiny bed is heartwarming.

Now after telling you all of the fun we had this week I shall move on to Kensley's terrible-two attitude she's had lately. OMGosh!!! I thought she had an attitude before but this week has shined a light on an all new attitude in her! If you even come close to telling her "No" it's like you tore her world apart! Not to mention if you look at her the wrong way! lol It's terrible. She has been so whiney lately. We haven't been giving her her binkie during the day even with all the whining! Some days I want to but I refuse to give in. It's just something we have to wait out I guess. Its wearing me out but I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the entire world. She really isn't a bad baby, normally. She is smart and has such a good heart and is so funny, this week has just been......an experience. lol I am really hoping all the behavior this week is due to teething but I guess we'll have to see. It's dinner time so off I go. Bless you all.
Finishing off Daddy's dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment