Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bubble Bath Wine and Ella Fitzgerald

Today has been one of those days where I look forward to putting Bitty Boo to bed and hopping in a bubble bath and listening to Ella Fitzgerald. The day started off with cleaning and I mean floor to ceiling. I have neglected my housekeeping lately and I most definetely made up for it today! Boo is still being moody and pitching her fits at the word "NO". To top things off we went to Los Mex for dinner, our very favorite restaurant. We happened to be seated behind a group of 6 foul mouthed teenagers. And when I say foul mouthed I mean holy cow at the things that were being said! I was so angry I was shaking. You would think that when people see a baby they would kinda pick their words more carefully. These kids?!? Heck no! I had to go to the manager and ask for a different table far away from those kids. I wanted so badly to say something but somehow kept my mouth shut. This is why I am sitting in a bubble bath sipping wine. I am not a drinker but I do enjoy a glass of wine every now and again. :P

On a lighter note! It's the first day of football season!!! ROLL TIDE ROLL! Rammer jammer yellow hammer give em hell Alabama!!! :D I love me some SEC football. :)

Also! We had a new baby enter our family and world on Wednesday! Congrats to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law on their brand new baby boy, Carter James!

Kensley sporting her Alabama Cheerleading outfit! My Bama Baby!



Cheese!





#1

We're #1!



This cracks me up! I love this picture. They're so silly.

Whoo Hoo! Roll Tide!



My beauty.


So happy.

2 comments: