Friday, September 28, 2012

As You're Sleeping

As you're sleeping I sit and stare at you thanking God for what a beautiful gift He has sent me. As I look at you blond hair framing your tiny cherubic face, my heart melts. I prayed for you for so long and God fulfilled my prayer and did an amazing job on you. You never cease to amaze me at the things you do and try everyday.
As I sit here watching your little chest rise and fall as you breathe I think back on the day and realize there is so much more we could have accomplished if my head wasn't elsewhere. So as this week closes and a new week is going to open, I as your mommy vow to you we are going to make the best of everyday and fill it with as much laughter and fun as we can, for you are growing up way too fast and I don't want to miss a thing.
Sleep now my little one, tomorrow is a new and exciting adventure awaiting us. I love you sweet girl. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment