Thursday, September 6, 2012

White Flag

I give up. I'm so tired, mentally. I can't take much more. I've learned that it is absolutely impossible to please everyone, so I give up.
I have always been a fighter. I would argue over just about anything and would argue with my family to the death just so they would understand my point of view. Those days are far over. I don't have it in me any more. I have no fight left. Why? Because, what is the point? You accomplish nothing with an arguement, except stressing yourself out, which I most definetely have done. If anyone wants to argue I am to the point in my life where I have to walk away. I have to be the bigger person. I refuse to allow my child to be around such negitivity. It's not healthy. As I sit and read my Bible I find myself on the floor kneeling and begging God to show me the path I need to take and to help me to not hurt anyone in the process. I just dont know what to do any more. I am lost......

No comments:

Post a Comment