Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What's Next?

These past few weeks have been rough to say the least. First it was hitting the deer, receiving medical bills from May for Boo that I totally forgot about, the kindle I bought from eBay being reported stolen, AGAIN! and now my almost 5 year old Shih Tzu, Fuzz, has a ruptured anal gland. Took her to the vet and got meds, we all know how expensive that is. What's next? I mean come on. Can we have a tiny break from problems? I know God won't put anything in front of us that we can't handle but I just need a break in between bumps in the road. As a whole we are doing great. We know these bumps in the road are just that, bumps, and we will eventually get back on track. No worries here. I'm not letting it get me down. I refuse to be a pessimist.

On a lighter note I did get a big project accomplished! I put all my photos into albums! Yay!! I had pictures from when I was preggers and Boo was born until now that were all in a box collecting dust. They are now happily put into albums in chronological order! Yes, it took half the night to do but I am so relieved it's done! Now, I just need to finish her scrap book. smh Thats for a much later date lol. I need a few days to complete that the way I want it done.

I think that just about catches everything up. I hope all of you and yours are great. God bless. Much love.
Photos Before
Photos After :)
Boo walking Fuzz in the Vet
Again
And again lol
Am I going to have a lefty? It changes daily lol

No comments:

Post a Comment