Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Love

Have I ever mentioned how in awe I am over my husband? He is, for a lack of a better term, wonderful. He works his tail off all day in a factory with no air building buses. If you dont live in Alabama and get to experience our humidity let me just tell you, it's horrendous. You walk outside and can't breathe. It's like a sauna you don't want to be in. But, Kevin works in it all day and still comes home and plays with Kensley for a few hours while I cook, clean up and go for a run. He even went with me jogging today in the heat after work. I don't know how he does it.
I know I couldn't do it.
We have been through some hectic stressful situations these past few years but we have held strong and made it through with smiles on our faces. He keeps me going and keeps me sane. I thank God for him everyday. He is an amazing daddy, husband and best friend. I am truly a very blessed woman. My life may not be a bag of skittles but its mine and I love it and love my family with all that I am. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment