Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Finished My First 5K

I DID IT! It was ugly but I did it, I ran/walked my first 5k race. I didnt place high or have a spectacular time but I accomplished my goal of entering and finishing. I wanted a time of 45 minutes or under and my time was 53 minutes. That just tells me I have to try harder next time. I have only been training for 2 months so my main focus was actually finishing the race! It was breathtakingly hot today with 93% humidity. I wanted to throw up so many times lol but I pushed through. The lovely citizens of Anniston Al turned their sprinklers on and put them in the road for us to run through, God bless them! We also had a great group of supporters cheering us on! All in all I had a fabulous time and look forward to my next race.

Not really much of anything else going on in the Cramer household right now. None of us has really. Been feeling too great, but maybe this next week will be better! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment