Sunday, August 5, 2012

Back to Routine

Well, for the past almost two weeks I have strayed from my healthy lifestyle. (Side note: You may have noticed that I don't call what I am doing a diet, I say healthy lifestyle because I am planning on this being my lifestyle of healthy eating and exercising and running, not a diet that once I hit my goal I stop and get fat again :D ) I stopped walking/running to rest my shins for the Woodstock 5K and really didn't exercise this past week so I was rested to participate. However, tomorrow I am going back to my strict routine of eating, exercising and training for my next 5K that I vow to do really well in!! I don't know when my next race will be but I will be ready! :) Gladly, I have not gained any weight the past few weeks I have stayed the same, so that's good to know! lol Well, time to rest my legs and body, I am so sore from yesterday! Ugh! lol Love and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment