Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Discouraged


Ever have those days where you don't feel "good enough" or feel like you're always on the back-burner in everyone's life? I've been feeling like that quite a bit here lately. So I have found myself looking for scripture to heal my heart and make me feel better and to remind myself that I will never be on Gods back-burner. God will always be there when I need Him and He will never have more important things to do than be here for me.

As I have been searching I found a few verses that stood out to me and could possibly help one of you so that is the purpose of tonights blog. I truly hope these verses can help someone else as much as they have me.

Remember, give all of your problems to God and let them go. He knows what to do with them and He knows how to heal your heart. You are good enough. You are loved. You are important. You are needed. You are beautiful. You are worthy. You are Gods child and He promises that He will never leave you nor forsake you.


Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10 (KJV)

       But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you
Matthew 5:44 (KJV)

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)

He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
Psalms 147:3 (KJV)

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:39 (KJV)

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1Peter 5:7 (KJV)

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:20 (KJV)

Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.
1 John 4:13 (KJV)

Trust in him at all times; [ye] people, pour out your heart before him: God [is] a refuge for us. Selah.
Psalms 62:8 (KJV)

Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
1Corinthians 4:5 (KJV)





Tonight I leave you with this:

Do not look forward in fear to the changes of life;
Rather look to them with full hope that as they arise,
     God, whose very own you are, will lead you safely
     through all things;
And when you cannot stand it, God will carry you
     in His arms.
Do not fear what may happen tomorrow;
The same everlasting Father who cares for you today
     will take care of you today and every day.
He will either shield you from suffering or will give you
     unfailing strength to bear it.
Be at peace and put aside all anxious thoughts and
     imaginations.
St. Francis de Sales

God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment