Monday, June 2, 2014

Weekend Fun

I love weekends with my family. Having Kevin home after hardly seeing him through the week and all of us together playing is what I look forward to throughout each week. This weekend was just what I needed. Spending lots of time playing together and Kensley and I baking cookies and playing outside in the kiddie pool and water table. Seeing the smiles on my kids faces makes for a good day, no matter what else is happening in life.

Isaac also started eating big boy snacks this past week. Yes, I cried. It was just a reminder that he is growing up and won't be my little baby much longer.  Thankfully though,for right now, he still nurses like a newborn and would still rather have boobie over puffs so I am still cherishing those moments when I nurse him. Reminds me of the Darius Rucker song, "It Won't be Like This for Long". How true those words are. 

I am so thankful for my little family and so blessed to have them. God is Good ALL of the time. Will post again in a few days.....or sooner, who knows. :) Enjoy your day and cherish every second. As always, God Bless.




Kensley and Daddy were the tower builders and Isaac was the demolition man
Making delicious sugar cookies with Mommy. 
My kids have got some long fingers haha!
First time with big boy snacks
Playing with Sissy. (can I just say how terrible iPhone cameras are?)
Waiting for daddy. #selfieswithmommy ;)
My beautiful baby girl
He'd much rather eat the block than play with it
Playing in Mommy's shoes.











No comments:

Post a Comment