Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day Weekend


Yesterday was Fathers Day and what an amazing day we had. We got to spend the entire day with Kevin and had great quality family time. For the first time we as a family went out on the boat and got to see where Kevin and his dad like to fish and just get away. It. Was. Beautiful. Here's a look at our view.
Amazing? Oh yes.

Kevin is such an amazing daddy and we are beyond blessed to have him. He works so hard in a job that doesn't appreciate what he does and then comes home and puts aside the mess from the day and spends time with me and the kids. I appreciate him more that he will ever know and thank God every single day for blessing us with each other. He makes me strong, supports me through everything and all around makes me a better person.
I love this man more than words can say.


My beautiful little family.
Happy Fathers Day to the daddy's reading this and to the mommas who have to be both. God bless you all.

Photos from our trip to the lake. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment