Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello Again!!

Hello again! It has been SO long since I have been here and SO much has happened. I do not even know where to begin.

I'll start with the biggest change since my last post, last January. We had a baby boy!! His name is Isaac Christopher and he is perfect. He came into this world on August 27,2013 at 8:45am via c-section weighing in at 7lbs 12oz and 21 inches. I was and am still so blessed to be able to exclusively breast feed him. He is now a handsome little 16+lb 4 month old.


Kensley Reagan just celebrated her 3rd birthday! I can't believe it! She is growing up so fast. She loves her baby brother beyond words. We have been so blessed that she hasn't been jealous or feeling left out. 
She also has a love for puzzles!! Who knew a 3 year old could love puzzles so much. And she is good at them too!! She never ceases to amaze me. She has done a lot of growing up since I last blogged. 


Kevin is still Kevin. Not much has changed with him. :) Just a little more fishing and a little more kayaking on the lake. 
A lot has happened to me family wise and it is one big mess so I am not going to get into it. What I will say is this, I couldn't be happier. Sometimes you truly have to let go of those miserable souls because the only thing that makes them happy is to see you miserable too. Focus on yourself, God and your family and your heart will be full. Nothing else matters. 
I will start back later this evening or tomorrow with my blogging. I'm about to start new things with the kids and can't wait to share them with you. 
Be blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment