Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Well, it's official. My baby girl is 2!! Oh-Mylanta! Where is my 7.5 pound infant?!? Wasn't I just bringing her home from the hospital?

The past two years have been nothing short of absolutely amazing. This baby girl has turned my world around and filled my heart with so much joy and laughter. I can not wait for the many years we have ahead of us. If they are anything like these past two, we are in for a blast. God could not have blessed me with a more wonderful child. I am beyond blessed He picked me to be her mommy.

Kensley's birthday party was today and it turned out way better than expected. I will post pictures from the party after I get Boo to sleep. She didn't nap today and is hopped up on sugar so I may be in for a long night. lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment