Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Yearly Comparison

I, like any other mommy, want to have traditions that I do every year to make things fun and memorable. So last year on Kensley's birthday I decided that it would be fun to take her picture every year on her birthday at the exact time she was born, 6:20. So here are her birthday/birth time pictures.

Then I thought what a fun idea to do "yearly birthday party family portraits". So.....


Lastly, one of my favorite and most memorable parts of Kensley's first birthday party was of her standing on her tip toes to see out of the windows on the doors inside the civic center where we have her parties. Where did she head to as soon as we got there today? To those same windows to take a quick peek. So, here is that comparison shot. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment