Monday, October 15, 2012

Back to Normal

Well, I am back from my mini vay-cay. We had a great time but its back to normal around here and I am back to planning my baby girls 2nd birthday! In 4 days my BABY will be TWO!! WHAT?!?

We've all heard the clichés, "You're growing like a weed" and "They grow up so fast" and "Don't blink or you'll miss it" and my favorite, "Where has the time gone?!" And until you are blessed with a child of your own you will never quite understand how absolutely true those sayings are.

It really does not seem like I should be planning a second birthday party just yet. Kensley has already hit the "terrible-twos" a few months back lol but it seems to be getting a little worse as we approach October 19. Her favorite word? "NO!" And boy does she mean it and boy has she gotten her little bottom popped for it too! lol I wish I could say it phased her but it doesn't.
All apart of raising kids I presume.

Well, I am almost done with the party planning and shall post photos this weekend of her party in Huntsville with my mom and her big party here so stay tuned. :)


KJV 1 Samuel 1:27 For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of Him:

No comments:

Post a Comment