Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

Hello all of you beautiful people. How was y'all's Thanksgiving? Ours was good! I know I am late in posting for Thanksgiving, but I have been super busy this past week! We had our traditional dinner at my Grammas with her husband, my dad and his girlfriend and my brother. Small group but a good time! Dinner was fabulous as always!
My Thanksgiving thankfuls? Simply put, God. Without Him I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have my family, my amazing husband or my beautifully amazing baby girl.
I thank God for all of the many blessings He's bestowed upon me and my family. He's an awesome God and without Him in and leading my life I would surely be lost. I praise His holy name.
I also did Kensley's CHRISTmas photo shoot and a shoot for my great Aunt and Uncle's family. My uncle has terminal cancer and this could most likely be the last holiday season we are blessed enough to have with him. I am so greatful they asked me to do them and so happy I got a picture with him as well. He is an amazing guy and a great uncle. I'm very blessed to have him in my life.
I will post Kensley's photos on a separate post after she goes to sleep so stay tuned. God bless each and every one of you, have a great evening and fabulous day tomorrow!! xoxo
Me and my handsome Uncle Gene

I love my uncle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment