Sunday, November 25, 2012

CHRISTmas Photo Shoot

Funny "blooper" pictures at the end ;0) Enjoy! God Bless and much love!
My beautiful little girl.


My little family

I was testing the tri-pod location and got this special picture

















Can't have cookies and milk without an Alabama cup
ROLL TIDE! :D









Our pretty little tree...





Funny pictures from the shoot that crack me up.........
Trying to so her funny face...

Looks super interested

One of her many funny expressions


Dancing.....

Another funny face...

Her favorite....

as you can see

LOL

"hmmmm.....what to do next to make mommy laugh....."

"huh?"

"Say what?" lolol

Dancing......again......lol

I don't care how many times I look at this picture, I laugh til I have tears rolling down my face. She is really getting into her song shes singing.......OMGosh, too funny.

Beauty

She cracks herself up a lot too.



Peek-a.....

BOO!

Peek-a....

BOO!
I hope you all enjoyed my silly daughter! LOL I do daily, she keeps me laughing. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment