Saturday, August 9, 2014

I Know It's Been A While........


Hello everyone! I didn't realize it had been so long since I have done a blog post, but I am here to update and mainly in pictures. I hope that is okay! ;) Not a whole heck of a lot has been happening around here just a lot of school work and preparing for my sweet little Weemans first birthday party!! As most of you know we are doing a construction theme and boy have we had a good time buying the decorations and doing his photoshoot! I will do a second post just for the photos from his shoot. You can find it right here!
K is doing SO well with her schooling! She amazes me every single day with the amount of things she is able to learn. She is doing great learning her sign language alphabet and learning her alphabet sounds and recognition and the best part is that she actually enjoys it.
Art......beautiful handprint art. 

I honestly don't believe you can have enough handprint and footprint art as your children grow

beautiful sweet girl

Silly Weeman

So handsome

She is learning her 5 senses by drawing a stick figure and then drawing "his senses". She learned so quickly using this method, and had lots of fun doing it.

I LOVE pocket charts! 


He acts silly while sissy is learning


My little cutie patootie




I hope you all have a fabulous day. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment