Saturday, August 9, 2014

Baby I's First Birthday Photos

So, here are the photos from my sweet little Weeman's FIRST BIRTHDAY photo shoot. His birthday isn't until August 27 but we had to do his photos at the beginning of August for his birthday invitations! And boy did they turn out cute! The bottom photos with the excavator I took yesterday. I saw it on the side of the road in such a beautiful place and knew I just had to do a shoot with it and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. They aren't all birthday photos, as you will see K is in some of them. I can't leave that beautiful baby girl out of a shoot. She's a natural. I guess you kind of have to be when you have had a crazy Momma with a camera in your face since the night you were born. HAHAHA! Hope you all enjoy. Have a great day. God Bless.



































No comments:

Post a Comment