Saturday, July 12, 2014

Update in Pictures

I apologize for the quality of the photos. iPhones aren't exactly on my Nikons level. ;)
Beauty
Oh you know, just riding Bullseye.
Hilarious. I couldn't not post this even though I am trying to save these for his birthday photoshoot. Hes so stinkin cute.


Family fun at the lake.
K and Daddy
Pretty K baby
Handsome Weeman
So cute. 
K and her baby who she had to have in a highchair too! ;)
Pushing her mini buggy at WinnDixie
The sassy excitement is real.
Giving her cousin some love after she used him as a human trampoline for 20 minutes.
BOWLING!
She really enjoyed herself

:) :) :)



How cute are these?! Muffins in a (silicone) teacup! 
These kids have my whole heart. I am so blessed that God chose me to be their mommy. I love making memories with them. They most definitely make life worth living. As always, goodnight and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment