Friday, July 27, 2012

The Cramer 3

I am starting this blog as a way to keep my family and friends up to date with our lives and a way to watch my one and a half year old grow up. I know what you're thinking, "Why don't you do that with your Facebook account?" Well, I am going to attempt to delete my Facebook! OMGosh! I know, I know. Facebook takes up too much of my life that I really need to be spending on my little one. I figure if I keep a blog I can update a few times a week and do it after Kensley is in bed. SO some time in the beginning of August, after I get the hang of blogging, I will delete my Facebook. 
So, allow me to introduce  myself and my family to those of you who may be visiting my blog. I am Rachael, the mommy. I am a 26 year old Christian woman who loves God and family. I am married to my wonderful husband Kevin. We've been married for 6 years now. We have a beautiful baby girl named Kensley who will be (omgosh!) in October. We have been through a heck of a lot of crazy stuff the past few years, but we put it in the hands of God and go through the motions of life. I am happy, my family is happy and we have a roof over our head. We may not live a luxurious life, but its our life and I wouldn't change a thing.
                                                   The Cramer Clan minus my fur babies
                                                                  Kensley loves Elmo
                                                               My husband and myself
Me and my baby girl, Kensley.
                                                          This is my shih-tzu Fuzz Cakes(top)
                                                         and my "toy" Eskimo Yahna (bottom)
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment