Saturday, July 28, 2012

Milkshakes Crafts & The Park

What a day we had! Saturday is family day in the Cramer household. We normally get up and have breakfast together and head out to basically do nothing until we find something to do. We hardly ever plan anything. So today, Boo and I got up and made chicken biscuits, coffee and chocolate milk. I myself had coffee and oatmeal because of this fun healthy lifestyle I started back in March. Afterwards, she and I headed to the thrift store while Daddy took care of some things here at home. Then we all went and had lunch together and decided to go to Sonic and grab some dessert, today was my cheat day so I got a cream slush! Then we headed to the park to feed the ducks! Boo still isn't sure if she likes the ducks or not, she won't feed them by herself. After the ducks, it was off to the sprinklers in the kids play area. She had a blast!!!! I was so proud of her getting in there and playing with so many big kids running around. She walked into that sprinkler like she owned it hahaha!! Finally, it was time to come home where we decided to do a craft project with some finger paints. She loved it! All in all it as been a fun and very productive Saturday. Tomorrow is family day where we go and visit my side of the family so that will be fun filled as well. I hope you all had a fabulous Saturday with your families. Goodnight and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment